Friday 29 July 2011

My Undiscovered (I think) Fashion Find

I like wearing bandanas. Have done for quite some time, in particular when I had long hair, was a great way to hold it back. However I became very uninspired by what was on offer, either paisley (which is cool but done) or some cheesy advertising branded cloth, and most colours available carry some gang affiliation.
Then came a time where I went to the local fabric shop to find cloth for a shirt, because again I was uninspired by what was on offer in menswear, usually plaid, striped or plain. Yay.
I want crazy, creative, uncommon. But whilst on this quest for cloth I was wearing my trusty brown dana, and started to see all this cloth as a wishing well of opportunity for making bandanas that were my own.
I documented my latest
acquisition of head rag with the N8. Here's how it goes.











No comments:

Post a Comment