Thursday 4 August 2011

Miranda Kerr Returns to The Catwalk for David Jones S/S 2012

Alex Perry

Tina Arena

Megan Gale

Sarah Murdoch

Lara Bingle

Miranda Kerr's first run down the catwalk




























Last night I was invited to photograph the David Jones Spring/Summer 2012 catwalk show where Miranda Kerr made her return to the runway. And WOW what a show. Went without a glitch, and all the models looked absolutely amazing, in particular the lovely Miranda.
Held at the Hall of Industries in Moore Park (Sydney), the venue played host to an excitable and eclectic mix of industry figures, who enjoyed the gracious hospitality of David Jones who spared no expense to put on a fantastic evening.
As for me, today I've been frantically trying to send this off to my clients (and potential ones), so far my images are up on one site - Breakfast With Audrey -

http://www.breakfastwithaudrey.com.au/index.php/2011/08/04/red-carpet-arrivals-david-jones-summer-2011-launch/

But I thought the event a great opportunity to send a freelance submission to Elle considering it's relevance, and the fact that I'm a freelancer so will jump at any great opportunity. So here's hoping they receive my mail.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment