Saturday 6 August 2011

Some Cool Watches and Watch Jewellery







So here I find myself on a Saturday afternoon (Sydney time) waiting for a mate to pick me up to head to a party when I catch myself Google-ising my boredom away, and what do I come across...this hella watch (the first depicted here) which has a moving inner-face element to guide the time. No, no arms needed here, this little gem just blew my mind. Maybe I'm naive in my watch awareness, but I've not seen the likes of it before, which in turn prompted a watch safari. Further into my Google ride I found these cool pieces of jewelery made out of watch elements. I've loved the insides of watches since I was a wee chap, all the fiddly shiny movey bits, and it made so much sense that these are features in themselves, so it was great to see these embraced as a craft work for display.

No comments:

Post a Comment